While I’m writing this, there is a pile of Smarties boxes building next to the computer! I don’t know about you, but Halloween candy is definitely one of my weaknesses. That and fabric shopping…but we’re not going to discuss that today!
I am an Amazon associate, which means I may make a very small commission off of your purchase at no extra expense to you.
Now that we are headed into the holiday season, you are going to want this dip for all occasions recipe under your belt. It’s an artichoke cheese dip. Artichokes, mozzarella cheese, asiago or parmesan, garlic and sour cream/mayo binding it all together. Yum. Great for a special treat when it’s snowing outside, or to add to your holiday meal as an appetizer.
This recipe is sort of a made-up concoction that I came up with about 15 years ago. I probably bought something similar, and thought, “hey, I can make this!” You all know that type of recipe, right? Anyway, it’s great with any type of cracker or chip, only takes a few minutes to whip up and 25 minutes in the oven. You can serve it hot or even lukewarm, it’s just as delicious.
I won’t go on and on about the recipe. I’ll just give it to you now. I know you’ll love it! It’s tried and true.
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1½ cups chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cups shredded asiago or block parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic – crushed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees C.
- Grease an 8×8 or 9×9 pan of any shape. I used a round cake pan.
- Simply combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl, and transfer to baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Enjoy with crackers or chips!