These chia seed crackers are all you need to satisfy that longing for crunch, toasty taste and salt!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure here.
Being gluten-free is not the only benefit to these crunchy crackers. They are also packed with protein! Apple slices and a few of these crackers should keep you going for hours between meals.
I get a hankering for chia seed crackers every once in a while. Being a simple recipe, I can quickly whip up a batch at almost any time I want. Great with soup or cheese, these crackers will become a go-to recipe for you, too.
Now, don’t worry if you are missing an ingredient. You can easily double one of the other seed measurements. It will be just as good tasting. In fact, today I couldn’t find any sesame seeds to put in the crackers, so I just doubled the sunflower seeds. They tasted fabulous!
This is one of the most simple recipes I have. I promise, you can’t make a mistake with this one!
Chia Seed Crackers
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix ingredients together until thickened and jelled.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet, and spread thickened mixture over the parchment paper about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut into squares, flip them over, and place back in the oven for 15-20 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack to cool.
Shop this post:
Pin it for Later!
Get my FREE ebook, ” 5 of my Best Recipes”!