These orange yogurt popsicles will make your kids come back begging for more! Whole milk plain yogurt and frozen orange juice are the two main ingredients in this healthy treat. You won’t feel guilty handing them one of these popsicles on a warm summer’s day!
I have so many memories eating these popsicles! My mom would hand us one of these orange yogurt popsicles and send us outside. She would find my brother and I swinging with a popsicle in hand, happy as can be on a hot summer’s day in Northwestern Ontario. I’ve made this recipe for my own kids many times years ago, and just thought of it again the other day.
This post may contain affiliate links where I could make a small amount without extra cost to you. See my disclosure here.
Orange yogurt popsicles taste just like a creamsicle or an orange float with vanilla ice cream! They are delicious! If you are looking for a new and healthy alternative to the standard store-bought popsicle, I believe you’ve found it here.
Food has such a way with our memory, doesn’t it? This recipe encompasses summertime in my childhood just as much as smelling blueberries in the bush, and the cool water of the lake dripping from my hair. Can you tell I can hardly wait for summer to come?
So, on to the recipe. What you’ll need:
- 2 cups of whole-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tsp vanilla
- popsicle mold I couldn’t find the one I used online, but these looked great
All you do to make these orange yogurt popsicles is:
- Soften the frozen orange juice by running hot water over the container or letting it sit out for 30 minutes or so, until it is spoonable.
- Measure 2 cups of yogurt into a bowl.
- Measure 1/2 the container of orange juice concentrate into the bowl with the yogurt.
- Add 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Stir all together.
- Spoon mixture into a popsicle mold.
- Put in freezer until frozen solid. Usually I let them freeze overnight.
Enjoy them all summer long!
Pin it for Later!
Want my FREE ebook, “5 of my Best Recipes”?